Out Of Area Protection
What would your family do if you unfortunately died while out of your local area?
80% of American adults take an overnight trip of more than 100 miles at least once per year. Even if you don’t travel overseas, simple trips to see children and grandchildren can easily be more than 75 miles one way. Whether you are traveling across the state, the country or the globe, the financial and logistical difficulties could be staggering. Basic health insurance plans, or even Medicaid, do not offer this valuable coverage.
What does Out Of Area Protection include?
As an OAP member, a single phone call is all it takes to reduce your family’s stress about what to do next by helping to:
- Find a local, licensed funeral home to care for the deceased
- Arrange for the preparation of the deceased for transport when you're 75 miles or more away from home
- Coordinate with the funeral home to ensure that your wishes are fulfilled
- Handle all documents, including customs documents, or diplomatic issues involved anywhere in the world
- Manage all preparation and transportation elements to ensure the highest quality of services
Out Of Area Protection is an important addition to everyone's prearrangement plans.
All it takes to be covered is to complete a simple application form and submit a one-time membership fee of $499. No other payment will ever be required and you will be instantly covered. When you become a member, you’ll enjoy the peace of mind of knowing you’re protected no matter how far you travel. Within weeks you’ll receive a welcome kit and your wallet card. Call (336) 904-1053 to set up time with a member of our staff to learn more.
Call us today at (336) 904-1053 when you’re ready to discuss your unique planning arrangements.